Flat T3, Leiria, Ansião
REF: CBRAM 3388
3 bedroom apartment with garage. Excellent sun exposure. Good areas. Living room with fireplace.
Ansião is a Portuguese village in the district of Leiria, in the province of Beira Litoral and integrating the Region of Leiria in the Center of Portugal, with about 2 700 inhabitants.
It is the seat of a municipality with 176.09 km² of area, subdivided into 6 parishes. The municipality is limited to the northeast by the municipality of Penela, to the east by Figueiró dos Vinhos, to the south by Alvaiázere, to the west by Pombal and to the northwest by Soure. It is 57 km from the city of Leiria and 48 km from the city of Coimbra.
Although the first references to Ansião date back to 1175, only in 1514 did D. Manuel elevate it to town, and grant it a charter. Pelourinho, already in the 17th century, witnesses in its Latin inscription the donation of the village to D. Luiz de Menezes, Count of Ericeira, as proof of royal thanks for his valued participation in the Battle of Ameixial.
Advantages of buying a house with HOMELUSA:
• Be accompanied by a dedicated consultant, with training that is concerned with understanding your needs and desires
• Have a very close and effective monitoring, which allows you to save quality time for your family, friends and hobbies
• Having a highly specialized procedural and legal department that simplifies and makes the process effective, avoiding constraints
• Have a finance department with the best financing proposals so that you can choose the best solution
• Have monitoring from the beginning to the end of the process so that you always feel safe
• Have the possibility of a real estate experience above your expectations